In the Underfloor Heating market there really is only one choice – MAGNUM.
Hydronic Tubing – 5 layer PE-RT heating tubes
|Density||0,933 g/cm3 (ASTM D-792)|
|Linear expansion coefficient, 20⁰C – 70⁰C||0,19 mm/mK (DIN 53752 A)|
|Thermal conductivity at 60⁰C||0,4 Watt/mK (DIN 52612-1)|
|Softening Point (Vicat)||122⁰C (ASTM D-1525)|
|Maximum elongation at break||> 800% (ISO 527-2)|
|Bending radius||5 x Diameter|
|Oxygen Density||EVOH Layer (DIN 4726)|
Equipped with KOMO, MPA and SKZ certification warranty.
Stainless Steel Manifolds
- The body of the manifold is RVS 4301
- Equipped with a thermostat, thermometer, automatic airvent and maximum security.
- Standard equipped with an energy-efficient ALPHA2 L pump.
- Thermostatic valve groups M30X 1.5 for MAGNUM actuators.
- Groups with a professional flow meter with a range of 0-5L / min.
- Group connections for 2/4 Eurokonus.
- Primary connection 1/2 (groups from 8 2/4)
- Manifold is equipped with fasteners
Thermostats and Hubs
SCI Services utilise Heatmiser products for Thermostats and Hub control
Slimline Touch Thermostats
- Compatible with Solar, Heat Pump and most boiler technologies
- Self learning preheat
- Network capability – The N models offer a wired RS485 network connection and can be connected to our UH8-N and Central TouchPad.
- Blue back light
- The UH8 provides central switching of up to 8 zones actuators as well as providing an output for a hot water cylinder, the system boiler and pump.When used for underfloor heating, an option is available to use zone 8 as a conventional radiator zone. Up to 6 actuators can be connected to each zone.